Five things that drive me crazy:
1. Irregardless. It’s actually a word in the dictionary but it’s just so wrong that I dare you to use it in public.
2. These ones, those ones, and even worse, these here ones or those there ones. *cringe* Just say these or those or I’m sending my Sicilian relatives to your door.
3. “I know, right?” Quite popular these days and, thus, irritating as hell. Just leave it at home when you’re in public.
4. Their, there, and they’re. These are so easy that I’m flummoxed when I hear/here (another one) people mix them up.
5. Picky people who think they can makes lists of five things that everyone else should or shouldn’t do. Like me.