Five things that drive me crazy:
1. Irregardless. It’s actually a word in the dictionary but it’s just so wrong that I dare you to use it in public.
2. These ones, those ones, and even worse, these here ones or those there ones. *cringe* Just say these or those or I’m sending my Sicilian relatives to your door.
3. “I know, right?” Quite popular these days and, thus, irritating as hell. Just leave it at home when you’re in public.
4. Their, there, and they’re. These are so easy that I’m flummoxed when I hear/here (another one) people mix them up.
5. Picky people who think they can makes lists of five things that everyone else should or shouldn’t do. Like me.
… two years ago and I just discovered him two nights ago.
I’m a junkie, no denying it. I will eat every M&M in the bowl, every ice cream bar in the fridge, and every peach on the tree, if left to my own will. I’ve recently discovered I can binge on TV, as well.
Such a thoughtful, painful place to be. I particularly connected with … ” I remember a therapist or friend’s metaphor to think about my situation as though I had been run over and my body were crushed; whether it was intentional or not is a moot point. What am I going to do now is the only question, the only thing that matters from here on.”
“If you’re going to be a writer you have to be one of the great ones… After all, there are better ways to starve to death.” ~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez